1. If I just signed up, can I redeem my Free $10 Off Welcome Offer right away?
Unfortunately, no. Your welcome offer will come in the form of a certificate, which is sent by regular mail.
2. How long does it take for certificates to arrive through the mail?
Generally, about a few weeks.
3. What happens if I don't provide my mailing address?
Since we send our certificates by mail—and not electronically—you won't receive any of them.
4. Can I combine two or more certificates in one visit? For instance, can I combine both my welcome and b-day certificates in one visit?
Unfortunately, no. Only one certificate can be used per visit.
5. Can I change my birthday or anniversary date?
No. Once your birthday and/or anniversary dates are registered, they cannot be changed at a later date.
6. Can I use my anniversary certificate for lunch or for myself only?
Unfortunately, no. Anniversary certificates are only valid for dinner AND for you and your partner. If your partner is unable to make it, or it is for lunch, then we are unable to redeem the offer.
7. What happens if I lose or do not have my certificate with me at the time of purchase?
Lost or stolen certificates cannot be replaced. In order to redeem any points, you must present the certificate at the time of purchase.
8. Can I collect points through my Uber Eats, DoorDash, or Ritual orders?
No. When you place your order through Uber Eats, DoorDash, or Ritual, you cannot collect points. However, orders placed directly on our website are points collectable.